Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Winding Ways Quilt ~ Jennifer Chiaverini


The Winding Ways Quilt

Jennifer Chiaverini

Book 12 in the Elm Creek Quilt Series


As life does, the time has come for several members to make major changes in their lives, to move far away, to start over after great hurts and disappointments, to mend fences and to be the new people to join the circle of friends.

As Sylvia sees the founding members lives changing so drastically, she commemorates each of their lives with a special Winding Ways quilt. We learn more about each of the quilters lives.

"When I think of all the different paths I could have followed in my life, all the twists and turns that could have led me anywhere," muses incoming teacher Gretchen, "it's something of a miracle that I ended up here, surrounded by loving friends."

Another beautiful Elm Creek Quilts story about wonderful people.

No comments: