Friends, Lovers, Chocolate
Alexander McCall Smith
In the second book of The Sunday Philosophy Club series, Alexander McCall Smith takes us on another journey with Isabel Dalhousie. While running her niece's delicatessen, she meets and man who is haunted by memories not his own since his heart transplant... this she must help him to understand.... All the while she is involved in her own thoughts about love and friendship and other complications.
Another delightful read!!!
Sunday Philosophy Club Series:
- Friends, Lovers and Chocolate (2005)
- The Right Attitude to Rain (2006)
- The Careful Use of Compliments (2007)
- The Comfort of Saturdays (2008)
- The Lost Art of Gratitude (2009)
- The Charming Quirks of Others (2010)
- The Forgotten Affairs of Youth (2011)
- The Uncommon Appeal of Clouds (2012)